How to Root BQ Aquaris V Android 8.1. Unlock Bootloader Aquaris V. Tested Method to Root Successfully for BQ Aquaris V. We use TWRP and Magisk_Manager.zip in this process to root BQ Aquaris V (nappa).
Benefits of rooting phone
Here are some benefits for rooting device
- You can Flash Custom room
- Modify System Apps
- Uninstall System Apps
- Make possible way for tweaks and tricks
- Can use Black Mart and other Premium apps
- improve battery life by freezing useless apps and much more
How to Root BQ Aquaris V
We will take you through complete procedure under thhe task of rooting BQ Aquaris V. Follow all steps carefully
- Android ADB USB Drivers and Qualcomm USB Drivers
- Qcfire Latest [optional] [Used for Making Firmware Backup]
- TWRP and Magisk_Manager.zip
We will describe the whole procedure in some steps so you can understand it quickly.
Getting Things Ready
- Install ADB Drivers and Qualcomm Drivers
- Install Minimal adb Fastboot
- Reboot PC
- Install UMT Qcfire and Backup Firmware
FAQ: How to Reboot into EDL Mode?
Turn on USB Debugging and Type adb reboot edl in Minimal ADB and Fastboot
We need to unlock bootloader to get root access. To do this just follow these steps
- Go to Settings > System > Developer Options and enable OEM unlocking and USB Debugging
- Reboot into Fastboot Mode
Fastboot Mode Method 1
Goto Recovery mode and select Reboot to bootloader
RECOVERY MODE: Power Off Phone and then press and hold volume UP + Power Button. When you see logo release Power Button. Now You are in Recovery Mode
Fastboot Mode Method 2
Reboot into Fastboot Mode or Type this command in Minimal ADB and Fastboot
adb reboot bootloader
- When you see fastboot Mode type this command to unlock bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
- You will see Warning message on your phone’s screen you have to select Yes to finalize bootloader unlocking.
- Go to Recovery and make Factory Data Reset once
Flashing TWRP and Magisk on BQ Aquaris V
- After Successful unlocking bootloader again go to Fastboot mode
- Place Downloaded TWRP image and rename it as twrp.img
- Open Minimal ADB and Fastboot window and type this command to flash twrp
fastboot flash recovery "twrp.img"
- After Flashing Press and hold Volume UP and Power Button to forcibly go to Recovery Mode
- You will see TWRP Screen here
- Copy Magisk_Manager.zip to your SD Card and insert SD Card to your phone
- Tap on Install and Select magisk zip file
- After Flashing Zip just Restart your phone.
- Here are Some Screenshots from Rooted BQ Aquaris V