How to remove pattern lock/ Pin Lock/Password on NEOS HNT10-1615 tablet. Hard reset NEOS HNT10-1615 Tablet. Reset Pattern on ALL Winner A33 China Tablets using EFT Dongle.
Hard Reset NEOS HNT10-1615 Tablet
Method 1 [Using Settings]
In this method, you need to simply go to settings and then Backup & reset and then “Factory data reset“.
Your Tablet will erase all your data and restart itself. After Reset Wait some minutes because the first boot may take some time.
Method 2 [On Locked Device]
This method works for those who applied any type of lock(Pin, Password, Pattern) and then forget their lock.
- First of all, Power off tablet completely and wait 5 seconds.
- Press and Hold Volume UP Key and then press the Power Button to turn on the tablet.
- when you see the logo release power button but keep holding Volume UP key until you see an Android logo.
- For entering Recovery Mode Press and hold Power Button and Volume UP for 2 seconds.
- Scroll Down to choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and Yes after that.
- After formatting Choose “reboot system now”
- All Done!
Method 3 [On Locked Device] [Using EFT Dongle]
GSM Friends are welcomed here.
- Download and install latest EFT Dongle (not pro version) setup and install
- connect EFT Dongle and enter login details
- Choose “AllWinner” and then “Install drivers“. Click on install drivers to install allwinner CPU drivers.
- Put a needle in the hole of Reset Button located near the Charging port and press and hold the power button.
- when you see the tablet is not turning on put USB Cable and it will be detected on PC.
- Select “Factory Reset (Userdata)(FAST)” and click on Start
- wait until EFT does its work and restart the tablet.
- All Done!