How to Network Unlock on OPPO A3s without Unlock Code. Supported CPH1803 and CPH1853. Free Network Unlock Tool with Oppo Secrecy Auto Unlocker ERROR:Signature Fixed. 100% Tested Tool to unlock network on Oppo a3s all models.
oppo a3s network unlock 2019, oppo a3s network unlock tool, oppo a3s network unlock miracle box, oppo a3s network problem solution, oppo a3s network unlock ufi box, oppo a3s unlock code, oppo a3s cph1853 network unlock, oppo a3s no network coverage solution
How to Unlock Network for OPPO A3s
We will guide you through the complete procedure of Network unlocking on A3s model. You can follow these steps for other Oppo models but you need QCN File for that.
Procedure to Unlock
We will divide the procedure into 2 steps, the First step is to Enable Diag Port and the second step is to Restore QCN.
Enable Diag Port
- First of all, Install OPPO Drivers and Enable USB Debugging on your Phone
- Open Device Manager > Network Adapters > [Network Properties]
- Click on Advanced and Find Network Address or Local Administered Address and write value
- After that open OPPO Unlock Tool.exe
- Click on Remove Security OPPO
- Dial *#9434# on Dialpad and Tap on AUTHTOKENDECRYPT
- Write down IMEI and Stamp on IMEI Section and Stamp Section in Secrecy Auto Unlocker 1.4
- Click on Generate token and write Token on your phone to decrypt
- Go back and click on Enable Diagnostic A3s(ALL)
- You can see Diagnostic port in Device Manager
- Now its time to Restore ENG QCN file to your OPPO A3s Click on Open QFIL Tool to open QCN Restore Tool or you can use other QFIL version from QPST
- Backup QCN File using this Tool and after that select QCN File from QCN Unlock Folder and Click on Restore QCN
- After Restoring Restart your phone
- HOLA you can see your phone is successfully unlocked.
To Finalize and Fix you need to click on Disable OTA Update Button and Patch after write QCN. This will fix Unlocking permanently.
IF you have any questions or suggestions please write below in the comment section.