Magisk Systemless Root is super amazing root solution for latest android devices. Here is the exclusive guide about how to root latest android phones using magisk manager. What are the benefits of using Magisk Root except other rooting tools.
What is Magisk?
Magisk is a Systemless rooting Solution for the Latest android devices. It Does not change System Partition to get Root Privilege so that you can continue using Banking apps and receiving OTA Updates on your rooted phone.
How to it Works?
Magisk Root works with boot.img partition. It alters boot partitions to get root access for android device.
How to Root Android Devices using Magisk
- You need Unlock Bootloader (Go to Settings > About Tap on Build Number more than seven times, goto Developer options and Enable Toggle OEM Unlock)
- Firmware File same build version or only boot.img (for Method 1)
- Magisk Manager Zip + TWRP for your model (for Method 2)
- 7zip (32bit | 64bit)
- Magisk Manager App
Root using Magisk Manager App [Method 1]
- Open AP File in 7zip and Extract boot.img or boot.img.ext4
- Install Magisk Manager on the phone, Tap on “Install” , Tap on “Select and Patch a File“
- Select boot.img to make patched boot
- open Odin3, make boot.tar using 7zip and select patched boot image and Flash
Root using TWRP + MagiskManager.zip [Method 2]
- In this Method, You need to flash TWRP on the phone.
- Open Odin3 and untick Auto Reboot from Options
- Download TWRP file and flash with odin, Disconnect device and restart phone in recovery mode without turning it on in normal mode.
- copy magisk zip file to SD Card and insert SD Card in phone and use install method from TWRP
- After install restart phone to normal
- Connect Wi-Fi or Mobile data and update Magisk Manager
- Check Root access using Root Checker App
Magisk Manager is an exclusive rooting solution works with all latest models and keep phone works smoothly. You can uninstall Magisk safely via App or Magisk Manager Uninstaller